pmkisan.gov.in Status Check 2023 login details. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana KYC Online Mobile Number, Balance Check Application Status. PM Kisan Yojana has been a new scheme founded by Central Government of India. In this scheme, Government has successfully given money to farmers in installments of PM Kisan Yojana directly in the bank accounts of all farmers under PM Kisan Saman Nidhi scheme. To take the benefits of the scheme farmers have to register themselves for this scheme. This registration can be done in both ways online as well as offline.
pmkisan.gov.in Status Check
Many farmers have registered themselves on their official website and are taking the benefit of this scheme. But in order to get the next installment the farmers have to check the status.. Some farmers are wondering about how to update their status. So, in this article we are going to discuss about how to check PM Kisan Yojana Status 2023.
This scheme was started by the central government of India under the current prime minister of India Mr. Narendra Modi to support the farmers of the country financially. This scheme was started in the year 2019. In order to get the complete benefit of the scheme, Farmers have to register themselves for the scheme. From the year 2019, this scheme has supported lakhs of farmers. After registering themselves they have to provide their bank details to the government in order to get their money from the government directly in their bank accounts.
PM Kisan Yojana Status Check
The central government of India has started PM Kisan yojana in year 2019 in order to encourage farmers and help them financially. In this scheme Rs. 6000 per year will be credited in bank account of registered farmer. This money will be credited in 3 installments per year. In each installment Rs. 2000 will be credited in the bank account of farmers.
This year it has been a 13th instalment of this scheme To get the benefit of this scheme farmers have to register themselves on the official portal of the scheme. After the registration process is complete. You have to update your KYC for every time they have to take instalment. After updating the KYC they have to check the status of the KYC because if the KYC will not be updated then no amount will be debited in the account of farmer.
PM Kisan Yojana Mobile Yojana Check
|Name of the Scheme||PM Kisan Yojana|
|Scheme Started Under||PM Kisan Sman Nidhi Scheme|
|Scheme Started by||Central Government of India|
|Category of Article||Status Check|
|Benefit of the Scheme||Financial Support for farmers|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of India|
|Total Amount Given in the Scheme||Rs. 6000 per year (3 times in year)|
|Official Website of the Scheme||pmkisan.gov.in|
Here are many different benefits of the Scheme. Here is the list of benefits of PM Kisan Yojana 2023:
- This scheme has been started to support the farmers of India financially.
- This scheme will also help the government to get the details of the farmers around India.
- The farmers are also get encouraged to use technology because the benefits of the scheme can be easily redeemed online.
PM Kisan Yojana Mobile Number Change
There are some of the documents required in order to Update the KYC online as well as offline. Here is the list of documents required in order to update KYC:
- Aadhar Card
- Registered Mobile Number with the Scheme and Linked With Aadhar Card.
Steps to Update KYC for PM Kisan Yojana online:
- Firstly you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana.
- Now click on the tab named “eKYC”.
- Now fill the details asked (Aadhar Number).
- Now you will receive an OTP on the mobile number that linked with Aadhar Card.
- Now enter the OTP in the box that given there and click on submit button.
- Now your KYC is complete.
Steps to Update KYC for PM Kisan Yojana Offline:
- Firstly candidates have to visit the Common Service Center.
- Give the Aadhar Card to them.
- Add Biometrics with your login details.
- An SMS about its confirmation will given.
- Now tour KYC updation is complete.
pmkisan.gov.in Status Check online
Steps to check the name of the Beneficiary list 2023:
- Firstly applicant have to visit the official website of the Scheme.
- On the homepage, click on the Farmers Corner on the right side.
- Click on the link “Beneficiary Status”.
- Fill the details that asked (Mobile Number or Registration Number).
- Click on the generate OTP.
- Fill the OTP and click on submit button.
- The status of the application will open in new tab.