PM Kisan New Farmer Registration 2023 Direct Link: One of the most beneficial yojana of government of India for farmers is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Under this scheme, the government transfers Rs 6000 every year to the bank accounts of farmers. So far more than ten crore farmers in India have been registered under this scheme. The scheme launched informally on 1 December 2018 but formally launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 24 February 2019 from Gorakhpur district of Uttar Pradesh. If you apply for this yojana online now and your application is approved then Rs 2000 will be transferred to your bank account after every three months.
So, without any further delay, apply for PM-Kisan to get Rs.6000 every year. Here we will tell you the process of PM Kisan Registration 2023, You can also Check Eligibility to Get Rs. 6000 and also Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 Apply Online will also be stated here.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Registration 2023
You can register yourself sitting at home for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana but for this, you must have, Aadhar card, mobile number and bank account number. You can register yourself in PM Kisan Yojana by visiting pmkisan.gov.in. It is to be noted that a farmer will get the financial help only after his state government verifies the revenue records, Aadhaar number and bank account number. So while applying make sure that the information entered by you is correct.
If you want to PM Kisan Yojana 2023 Apply Online run by central government then you can apply pm kisan online, for this you have to go to your nearest CSC center, from where you can fill the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana application form 2023 online. If you want to take the benefit of Rs 6000 annually under this scheme, then you must do aadhaar verification. To take advantage of the PM-Kisan scheme, farmers will have to get Aadhaar linked otherwise they will not get any money.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023 All Details
|Name of the scheme||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi|
|Ministry in charge of the scheme||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Department||Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Scheme effective date||2018|
|Scheme benefit||Rs.6,000 per year given in 3 installments|
|Scheme beneficiary||Small and marginal farmers|
|Scheme helpline number||011-24300606,155261|
PM Kisan Yojana 2023 Eligibility to Get Rs. 6000
- Eligible and small marginal, a family consisting of husband, wife and minor children below the age of 18 years, who jointly own two hectares of cultivable land in the land records of the state and union territory.
- Farmer citizens of the family belonging to the economically weaker section category can register themselves for this scheme.
- Retired citizens in the government sector whose pension is more than ten thousand rupees are not eligible to apply in the scheme.
- To register, it is mandatory for the farmer to have a bank account in any bank.
Documents required to apply for PM-Kisan Yojana
- Aadhaar card is the most important document without which you will not be able to register for the scheme.
- Landholding papers
- Citizenship certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank account details
- Valid mobile number
- Passport size photo
Steps for PM Kisan Registration 2023 Apply Online
- Firstly visit the pmkisan.gov.in official website and then go to the Farmer’s Corner present on the home page of the website itself.
- Now click on New Farmer Registration and here enter your Aadhar number and then fill the captcha code.
- After filling the captcha code, click on the option of click here to continue.
- After that few details will appear in front of you, see and now fill the PM Kisan registration form 2023 by clicking on “YES”
- After submitting YES, fill the information asked in the PM Kisan application form 2023 and save the form and take the print out.
Steps to Check PM Kisan Registration Status
- Firstly visit the pmkisan.gov.in and click on the farmer corner in the menu option.
- Then click on the ‘Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmers’ option.
- Now select the state from which you are from, then select District then Sub-District ie Tehsil, then Block and Village.
- Now fill the Aadhaar Number, Captcha code and click on the Search button.
- Now the beneficiary can see his/her name as well as can check the name of other farmers too.
|Official Website||Click Here|
Pmkisan.gov.in Registration 2023 FAQs
By whom has the PM Kisan Yojana been started?
PM Kisan Yojana was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 24 February 2019.
Can the benefits of PM Kisan Yojana be availed only by farmers belonging to weaker sections?
Yes, this Yojana has been started only for small and marginal farmer citizens. Its benefits can be availed only by the farmers belonging to weaker sections.
What will be the benefits of including name in Kisan Samman Nidhi List 2023?
If your name is included in list, then an amount of Rs 6000 will be transferred by the GOI to the bank account of the farmers annually.
When will next installment of this yojana be provided to the farmers?
It will be provided soon by PM Modi.