Odisha Kalia Yojana List 2023 | Online Kalia Yojana List | Download Kalia Yojana Beneficiary List | Kalia Yojana Odisha Second List | Kalia Yojana New List Odisha 2023 Pdf
The Farmers of Odisha State who intend to look or discover their name under KALIA Yojana Check list 2023 may check at the official internet portal kaliaportal.odisha.gov.in. under the Odisha, KALIA Yojana government is providing a variety of benefits in the form of financial aid to the farmers or recipients. Now the desired individuals may examine the Final recipient list of the Krushak Help for Source Of Income and also Revenue Augmentation (KALIA) scheme with the official site due to the fact that the federal government has released it. Via this short article, we will show to you the step-by-step treatment to learn the new updated Odisha KALIA Yojana 2022 recipient Checklist. So Remain with us and also review the full info meticulously.
Kalia Yojana 2nd Installment
Today on Saturday 11th September 2021 the Chief Minister of Odisha State Mr. Naveen Patnaik has released Rs 742.58 crore under the beneficiaries of Kalia Yojana. This KALIA Yojana Repayment has actually been moved for Rabi Season through Straight Benefits Transfer Technique. The quantity of 2000 has been transferred to every eligible farmer’s checking account. For the Rabi Period total amount of 37.12 lakh farmers have actually been picked as a recipient of Kalia Yojana.
Rs 804 Crore Transferred Into The Accounts Of Beneficiaries
The chief minister of Odisha Mr Naveen Patnaik transferred an amount of Rs 804 crore right into the savings account of the recipients of Kalia Yojana on 3rd May 2022. Around 40 lakh small as well as minimal farmers of the state will certainly be benefited from this installment. The Government of Odisha gives economic aid of Rs 4000 per year under the Kalia system. The first installment of Rs 2000 is offered in the Rabi season while the second installment of Rs 2000 is given up kharif season. Via this system the federal government supplies economic help to the small and also low farmers at the time of farming. So that they do not face any kind of financial difficulty.
Highlights of KALIA Yojana List Odisha 2022
|Name of the scheme||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme|
|Initiated by||Chief Minister Mr. Naveen Patnaik, Government of Odisha|
|Launched date||21st December 2018|
|Article about||KALIA Yojana Final List|
|Scheme type||State Government Scheme|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture laborers|
Budget Of Rs 5933 Crore Approved For The Implementation Of Scheme
As you all may realize that the federal government is implementing the Kalia Yojana for the benefit of farmers With this system financial aid is supplied to the farmers. On 28th March 2022, the state cupboard approved Rs 5933 crore for the application of a revenue assistance scheme for 3 years which is from 2021-22 to 2023-24. 51 lakh farmers including 14 lakh landless agriculture work will certainly be covered under this plan. This quantity has actually been accepted for the effective execution of this plan for 3 more years. The earnings of farmers will be boosted with the execution of this scheme. Since the beginning of this Kalia yojana, the government has actually paid out Rs 6000 crore into the checking account of farmers.
Farmers Of Puri District To Receive Benefits Of Kalia Yojana
The chief minister of Odisha has introduced Kalia Yojana in order to supply agricultural support to tiny, limited, as well as landless farming families. With the help of this economic help, the farmers can access different agricultural commodities such as seeds, plant foods and relevant chemicals, and also Agricultural equipment. This plan will certainly also reduce the farmer’s financial obligation worry. On third November 2021, the chief minister of Odisha have disburse monetary help of Rs 33 crore to the farmers of Puri Area under Kalia Yojana.
Around 165131 little and limited farmers have gotten financial aid of Rs 2,000 into their savings account in order to execute farming activities for Rabi crops. This financial help was not given to the farmers previously in the Puri district because of the Pipli by-election. The Government of Odisha had actually paid out Rs 742.58 crore into the savings account of 3712914 farmers under Kalia Yojana on 11 September 2021 throughout the state.
Odisha Kalia Yojana Asistance 2022
On 12th February 2021, the federal government of Odisha has transferred approx Rs 1272 Crore to the recipient of Kalia Yojana. Around 53 Lakh Farmers of Odisha have actually gotten the advantages of Kalia Yojana via this Kalia Yojana 2021 Installation. Each farmer will get Rs 2000 in their savings account by this February 2021 installation. This quantity i.e Rs 1272 has been moved through the Straight Advantages Transfer (DBT) approach. Now all the qualified farmers of the state may examine their installment information by going to the official web site or scroll down the web page to examine all recipient information due to the fact that we are also giving all the direct web links here.
About Odisha KALIA Yojana
Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme is an Odisha Government scheme. Government of Odisha launched KALIA Scheme for the farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture laborers. Under this scheme the government is going to provide the following benefits to the beneficiaries of the scheme:
- The primarily advantage of this scheme is that the federal government is mosting likely to offer monetary aid to the tiny as well as low farmers by providing Rs.25000 per household over 5 periods to help them in acquisition inputs like seeds, fertilizers, chemicals, as well as make use of help in the direction of labour and various other financial investments.
- For Agricultural allied activities such as for small goat rearing system, mini-layer unit, duckery systems, fishery sets for angler, mushroom farming as well as bee-keeping, and so on the government is mosting likely to give Rs. 12500/- to every landless Agricultural Family.
- Susceptible growers/ landless farming labourers will certainly additionally get Rs.10000/- per household per year to take care of their sustenance.
- Life insurance cover of Rs.2 Lakh will additionally be provided at a nominal price of Rs.330/- (Rs.165 will certainly be paid by the federal government of Odisha) to the saving savings account holders whose age mores than 18 and under 50 years.
- Individual crash cover of Rs.2 Lakh at a nominal rate of Rs.12/- (Rs.6 will certainly be paid by the federal government of Odisha) to the saving bank account holders whose age is over 18 and under 50 years.
- Rs.50000/- at zero percent rates of interest Plant Lending will certainly additionally offer to the farmers.
Expenditure On KALIA Yojana So Far
Krushak assistance for resources as well as income argumentation (KALIA) scheme has launched in order to provide monetary support to small, marginal and farming family members. For the application of this system Rs 6690.86 crores have actually been spent until now by the Odisha Federal government in the fiscal year 2018-19, 2019-20 and also 2020-21. This information has actually been exposed by farming and farmers empowerment Preacher Arun Sahoo in the Odisha setting up. With the help of this financial support, a total amount of 104.60 lakh tiny, marginal as well as landless agricultural households have actually been benefited in the last 3 years. In the fiscal year, 2018-19 and also 2019-20, 51.05 lakh little, limited as well as landless farming households have profited.
For this plan, the federal government has spent Rs 2175.66 crores in 2018-19 as well as Rs 3243.01 crores in the year 2019-20. In the year 2020-21, 53.55 lakh tiny, low and also landless agricultural families has actually benefited from this system and for this objective the federal government has actually spent Rs 1272.19 crores.
Objective of KALIA Yojana
Following are the objectives of the government behind launching this scheme for the farmers:-
The first and foremost objective of the government is to relieve the debt-ridden farmers from the debt trap and for this purpose the government has sanctioned more than Rs.10000/- crore.
Directly attack poverty by providing financial assistance to the vulnerable agriculture households, landless labourers as well as marginal cultivators of the state.
To help 92% of cultivators of the state and almost all needy landless cultivators
To provide an inclusive and flexible support system to the farmers
Development of agriculture sector
Ensure the agricultural productivity
Increase the income of the farmers.
Ineligibility of Kalia Yojana
Following beneficiaries cannot apply under Kalia Yojana:-
Non-resident of Odisha
If a beneficiary or his or her spouse is an employee under G, CG or PSU
If a beneficiary or his or her spouse is a pension holder
Those beneficiaries who are professionals registered with professional bodies
If the beneficiary belongs to an urban local body
Those beneficiaries who are present/former central minister/state minister/MP/MLA/Mayor/Zila Parishad
If the beneficiary is expired
Holders of constitutional posts
Top Five Benefits of Odisha KALIA Yojana
Assistants Of Cultivation
To purchase seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and to pay labour or other investment financial assistance of Rs 25,000/- per farm family will be provided. This financial scheme will be implemented from Rabi season 2018-19 onwards. This financial assistance will be provided for five seasons for small and marginal farmers.
Assistance For Livelihood
For agricultural allied activities like goat rearing unit, mini layer unit, fishery kits for fishermen, mushroom cultivation, bee-keeping, duckery units etc financial assistance of Rs 12,500/- will be provided to each agricultural households that is landless. SC and ST population of the state will be particularly benefited from this scheme.
Vulnerable Agricultural Household
Financial assistance of Rs 10,000/- per family will be provided to vulnerable cultivators / landless agricultural labourers who are in old age, having disabilities/disease etc so that they can take care of their sustenance
Life Insurance For Cultivators And Landless Agricultural Labourers
- The savings account holders whose age is between 18 to 50 years will give life insurance cover of Rs 2,00,000/- at a nominal premium of Rs 330/- out of which Rs 165/- will be paid by the Government of Odisha.
- The savings account holder whose age is between 18 to 50 years will be given personal accident cover of Rs 2,00,000/- at the annual premium of Rs 12/- out of which Rs 6/- will be paid by the Government of Odisha. If the age of beneficiary is between 51 to 70 years the entire amount of Rs 12/- will be borne by the Government of Odisha.
Interest-Free Crop Loan
Crop loan up to Rs 50,000/- will be made available at 0% interest to vulnerable landless labourers, cultivators, sharecroppers and agricultural families that are identified by gram Panchayat. This initiative has been taken in order to develop and grow the agriculture
Kalia Yojana Ineligible Beneficiaries Identified
Krushak assistance for livelihood and income argumentation scheme or Kalia Yojana has been launched by the government of Odisha for farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agricultural labourers. Through this scheme, various kinds of monetary benefits are provided to the beneficiaries so that the income of the farmers can be increased. Till now many farmers have availed the benefit of this scheme. Out of these farmers, there are some farmers who are not satisfying the eligibility conditions of the Kalia Yojana but still getting the benefit of this scheme. The government has identified such beneficiaries. Around 1.04 lakh beneficiaries are ineligible to get the benefit of this scheme.
- This information has been shared by the agriculture minister of Odisha Mr Arun Kumar Sahu in the state assembly on 24th February 2021.
- There are 56,14,707 eligible beneficiaries of this scheme so far. Recently the chief minister of Odisha Mr Naveen Patnaik has released the assistance amount under Kalia Yojana for the financial year 2020-21.
Some Important Information Regarding Kalia Yojana
- Through Kalia Yojana interest-free crop loans up to Rs, 50000 will provide at 0% interest.
- Other than interest-free crop loan accidental insurance, Life Insurance and financial assistance has also provided to the farmers
- The benefit amount under this scheme will transfer directly into the bank account of the farmer through the direct benefit transfer method
- Small and marginal farmers, land agricultural households, vulnerable agricultural households, landless agricultural labourer, etc are the beneficiaries of Kalia Yojana
- Under this scheme of draft list of beneficiaries will publish in three phases at each PACS and GP level
- Generally, the first draft list is published in the month of January followed by the second and third draft list in the month of February and March respectively
- Beneficiaries can register their grievance and get information about the scheme by calling on the helpline number which is 1800 572 1122
- If the farmer wants to get all the information about the scheme then he or she can register for Kalia barta by giving missed call to 08061174222. After registering all the information about the scheme will be sent to the registered phone number of the beneficiary through SMS and voice message
- Farmers can also get information about the scheme through WhatsApp. For this purpose, they have to register their phone number through the official website
- There are some special camps also which has organized in order to float information about the scheme among the farmers. These camps are Peetha camps
- The beneficiary list can also check on the official website of Kalia Yojana other than GP and PAC offices
District & Village Wise KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List 2022
Contenders have to follow the below-given steps to check the beneficiary list of the KALIA Scheme:
- Firstly, you need to open the official website of the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation.
- You need to click the “Beneficiary list” option from the menu bar on the home page.
- A new page will appear on the screen, now you need to select your district name
- After that select your Block/ ULB and then GP
- Click the “View” button and you may get the PDF link
- Then click on the PDF link and enter the captcha code
- Click “Submit” to open the PDF and PDF will appear on the computer screen
- Now you have to check your Kalia ID, Village name, your name, father/ husband name and gender to confirm your name in the list.
KALIA Yojana eKYC Procedure
To Making the Payment Process more secure, effective, accurate the state government of Odisha now using Aadhaar Payment Bridge System (APBS). under this APBS system, each beneficiary’s aadhaar seeding is necessary. Today now we are going to tell you about this new KALIA Farmer eKYC Procedure.
- The eligible farmer of Odisha state should visit the official website of the KALIA Portal.
- After that,t at the official website you will see Complete your e-KYC Option.
- Now Click on this option and read all the given instructions carefully.
- Now Enter your Aadhaar Number and then Click on Verify Option.
- Kindly fill Aadhar card details carefully if you have made any mistakes while filling Aadhar card number then your application will be rejected.
- If your mobile number has not seeded, you have to make necessary corrections at any Aadhaar enrolment center.
- In the last of completing the KALIA eKYC Process, you have to click on Decelerations Option.
- Now after following all the given steps your eKYC will complete.
KALIA Yojana Grievance Application Procedure
- To file your grievance under KALIA Yojana, applicants have to go to the official website
- The home page of the website will appear on the computer screen, from where you have to select the “online Grievance Application form” option which is available on the top corner right-hand side.
- A new page will appears on the screen with instructions, read them carefully and click the proceed option
- A question will appear on the screen that “Do you want to file Grievance?” with two options Yes and No
- Click yes and a new screen will appear where you have to enter your Aadhar card number
- Click the show option to see the grievance application form.
- Fill the application form with the asked details
- Click the “submit” option to submit the form.
- A token number will appear, note it down for further reference.
KALIA Yojana Grievance Application Status
- To track your KALIA Yojana grievance application, applicants have to go to the official website
- Home page of the website will appear on the computer screen, from where you have to select “online Grievance Application form” option which is available in the top corner right-hand side.
- Click “track your application” option available in the top right corner
- A new page appears where you need to enter the token number
- Click show option and your application status will display on the screen.
Kalia Yojana Refund Application Process
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Kalia Yojana
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage, you need to click on the forms tab
- Now you need to click on the refund application link
- Now a form will open in front of you
- You need to download this form and take a printout of it
- Now you need to fill the form carefully and submit it to the concerned department
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Kalia Yojana
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the homepage, you need to click on the login
- Now you need to select your category
- After that, you have to click on the link according to your category
- Now a new page will open in front of you where you have to enter username, password and captcha code
- After that, you need to click on the login
- Toll-Free Number 1800-572-1122
- you may contact on this number if you have any query related to the KALIA Yojana