New KALIA Yojana September 2022 Beneficiary installment has been released. Now check your Payment status, Grievance Application Form status online. Here is the proper guide to check.
KALIA stands for Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation. This scheme is launched by the Hon. Chief Minister of Odisha Shri Naveen Patnaik. This month the Government may release the third installment of Rs.5000/- to the beneficiary’s bank accounts.
Before filling the application form, you should know the eligibility criteria, benefits, application process, and guide to check the Beneficiary status online
Kalia YojanaInstallment Payment Status
On 11th September 2021, CM Naveen Patnaik released 2021’s third installment of Kalia Yojana. Under this scheme, the Government deposited Rs.2000/- cash in the beneficiary’s bank account. All the farmer who receives regular assistance can check their status using the official portal.
- As per the Order of Agriculture and Farmers’ Empowerment, the online Grivance for Kalia Yojana is now opened from 05-November-2021. Now you should apply the Online Grivance form using Aadhaar Card and Ration Card Number.
- Online Grievance and New KALIA application are now online for Small, Marginal, and Landless farmers. Fill the online application form using kalia.odisha.gov.in application portal. Use your Aadhaar Number and Ration Card Number for Grievance and new Application.
Step-1: First of all, visit the Kalia Yojana Official portal and click on the Grievance Application Form link. (Else you can click on the Direct Status Checking link)
Step-2: Now, you will reach the main landing page. You just enter your Aadhaar Card number or Token Number, then click on the Show Status button.
Step-3: At the last, the system will show your Application status and Payment Status.
KALIA Yojana for Farmers of Odisha 2022
In January 2019, the Odisha State Government decided to launch a welfare scheme KALIA for the poor and marginal farmers of Odisha. Under this scheme, the state government decided to provide flat Rs.25000/- per year financial aid to the farmers.
The Government will distribute the lump-sum Rs.25000/- rupees in three different installments. In each installment, beneficiaries will get Rs.5000/- Rupees. The money will be distributed every four months.
- 1st Installment: January-February
- 2nd Installment: May-June
- 3rd Installment: September-October
Quick View of Kalia Yojana Asistance 2022
|Scheme Name||KALIA Yojana-2022|
|Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Objective||Offer Financial Assistance|
|Total Aid Amount||Rs.25000/-|
|No of Installment||3 (Every 4 Months)|
|Every Installment Amount||Rs.5000/-|
|Beneficiaries||Small, Marginal, landless Farmers|
|Payment Mode||Direct Bank Transfer|
|Official Website||www.kalia.co.in, kalia.odisha.gov.in|
Who are eligible to Apply Kalia Yojana in 2022?
As per the official notification, small and Marginal farmers along with landless farmers from Odisha are eligible to receive the DBT assistance of KALIA. However, the farmers must have to full fill specific terms and conditions. They are as follows:
- This scheme is available for the residence of Odisha States only.
- Applicant should have Ration Card
- Farmer or any other family members should not be engaged in any other occupation
- The Applicant or family members should not work as a Government Employee
- The beneficiary should not be a large or medium farmer
- Farmer or his wife should not be getting any pensions
- All taxpayers/ MLA/MPs are not eligible for this scheme.